The CheckScan Pro Check Endorsing Software will endorse your checks, scan the front and back image into a database, reads and stores MICR line data, and provides a simple research utility. Research your checks by date or search for all checks by account number and retrieve the check image instantly with the CheckScan Pro Check Endorsing Software.
CheckScan Pro Check Endorsing Software usage:
Step 1: Select your saved endorsement through the pull down menu.
Step 2: Click the start scanning button.
Step 3: Enjoy endorsing, imaging, archiving, and batching at speeds up to 50 checks per minute.
CheckScan Pro Check Endorsing Software Features:
- Database of images, MICR data, and batching information for retrieval at any time.
- Built in research module for retrieving check images by date, operator, MICR, and more.
- Flexible batching options to meet any business need.
- Windows 7 x64 compatible.
- Installation in less than 15 minutes
- Store unlimited endorsement options
- No annual software licensing fee
Check Endorsement Options:
- Unlimited endorsement easily programmed and selectable
- 4 Line Endorsement (clearly prints your endorsment along with automatically printing of date if desired)
Check Endorsement Speed:
- Digital Check TS240-50IJ4 (75 documents per minute, four line endorsement )
|Manufacturer Part #||TS24075IJ4CHECKSCAN|
|PDF Spec Sheet||No|
|Show Free Shipping||No|
- Exactly what we neededReview by Father Tim
- Needed a way to enorse or checks and have the abilty to retreive checks should our parishioners require a photocopy of their checks. This system just saved hours of time (Posted on 7/20/12)
- Awsome!Review by Sarah
- Wow--thanks Data Financial for a great product! (Posted on 7/20/12)
- Great SystemReview by Paul
- this endorsing system beats our old standalone check endorser. Thought it might be hard to use for some staff but was surprised that it was up and running within 5 minutes. The print is great compared to our old Hedman DI50 and the research ability is something that we find useful. Great Product (Posted on 7/19/12)